August 28, 2015
DO 41, s. 2015
Senior High School Career Guidance Program and Early Registration
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Directors of Services, Centers, and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Guidelines on the Senior High School (SHS) Career Guidance Program (CGP) and Early Registration, which aims to guide Grade 10 students/SHS entrants in making informed decisions regarding their choice of SHS track in view of the conduct of the SHS Early Registration.
2. The guidelines shall guide the DepEd offices, public and private schools, and other stakeholders in the conduct of the SHS CGP and Early Registration in preparation for the full implementation of SHS in SY 2016-2017.
3. All DepEd Orders and other related issuances, rules and regulations and provisions, which are inconsistent with these guidelines, are hereby repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
4. Moreover, this policy shall take effect immediately after its publication in the DepEd official website, Official Gazette, or a newspaper of general publication.
5. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
Encl.: As stated
DepEd Order: Nos.: 52, s. 1998, 31, s. 2012, 25, s. 2013, and 1, s. 2015
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
ADMISSION or ENROLMENT